As some may already know, I doodle. A lot.
First impressions after the break…
Well, ok. Quite nice a feature.
Saw the Screencast from Matt demoing the feature. thought it’s cool. Tried to implement it at art?-page. There wasn’t that much help available, as I tried first to include the images from the original location.
- Put in the pics with “add media” –> “Choose File” –> “From URL“.
- Typed the shorthand code gallery (in brackets, don’t feel like escaping them atm).
- Nothing happens… Ok, have to upload the pictures (or so I think at the moment.)
- Download the pics from original location, upload them with the add media function. Select the Gallery and insert the gallery in to page. Voila! There it is, but twice (’cause I typed it already once).
- Remove the first (automatically inserted code, save (publish)and there it is.
All in all, quite nice and simple. Will use it in future, too.